Probiotic combination of 13 highly active intestinal symbioontes
Our gut health is essential for the function of our body. Without a healthy gut, we cannot absorb enough vitamins, minerals and nutrients to fully supply our bodies.
But many research also shows that our gut health is not only important for our digestion, but also affects other areas of our body.
Probiotic 13 is a unique probiotic bacterial mixture with 13 different strains present in an evenly distributed concentration.
The innovative and vegan DR capsules (Delayed Release) protect the ingredients from stomach acid and thus enter the digestive tract safely.
The high-quality bacterial mixture is produced according to the highest purity and quality standards in Germany and is completely vegan.
Inulin is a mixture of polysaccharides made from fructose molecules. It occurs naturally in plants such as Topinambur and Chicory. Inulin serves as food for the beneficial intestinal bacteria (prebiotic) and can also increase the absorption of magnesium and calcium.
Wheat dextrin is also a mixture of polysaccharides. It is digested more slowly and thus provides energyfor longer. This leads to less severe blood sugar fluctuations, as with normal sugar.
L. acidophilus (LA1)
LA1 participates in lactose digestion and has the ability to produce important vitamins (e.g. folic acid, vitamin B3 and B6) and to make them available to the body.
L. bulgaricus (LB2)
LB2 is able to convert lactose into lactic acid. In addition, LB2 has the ability to keep the pH in the intestine in an area where the growth of harmful bacteria can be contained.
L. casei (LC03)
LC03 plays a major role in the defense against harmful bacteria (such as salmonella). This can prevent infections.
L. salivarius (LS04)
LS04 has a positive effect on the condition of the skin. It strengthens the oral mucosa and helps prevent bleeding of the gums.
L. paracasei (101/37)
101/37 already works in the mouth and prevents the development of tooth decay. It can also improve immune defenses against a variety of pathogens.
L. rhamnosus (LR1)
LR1 is very resistant to stomach acid and bile juices in the small intestine. Thus, LR1 can protect lactic acid bacteria on the way through the large intestine.
L. plantarum (14D)
14D participates in the digestion of milk and can positively affect cholesterol levels.
B. infantis (Bi-26)
Bi-26 is an important vitamin producer. It can also counteract diarrhoea by displacing the triggering bacteria.
B. animalis lactis (Bi1)
Bi1 does not form gases and can thus counteract bloating.
B. longum (BL21)
BL21 plays a major role in the immune defence and in the formation of vitamins. Unfortunately, the BL21 household decreases with age, so it is advisable to feed BL21 to the body.
B. breve (Bbr8)
Bbr8 can process many hard-to-digest substances and thus improve soretry. Furthermore, constipation and bloating can be avoided. The Bbr8 household also gets smaller with age.
B. bifidum (BB04)
BB04 is a producer of various required acids and has a positive influence on the immune system.
Streptucoccus thermophilus (Z57)
Z57 can relieve antibiotic-associated diarrhea.
- The capsules are dissolved very slowly on the way to the intestine. Thus, the probiotic bacteria enter the intestine without being destroyed in the stomach.
- The capsules are easy to take.
- They are tasteless.
- You can take them anywhere (e.g. when travelling) without any problems.
- They are very long-lasting (several years).
- Do not need to be cooled. If the cooling is interrupted with yoghurts or drinks with probiotics (e.g. with prolonged transport from the supermarket to the home), there is a risk that bacteria will die in probiotics.
- Virtually no calories. Unlike most probiotics as a yogurt or drink, which often contain many calories (carbohydrates/sugar, fat).
- No artificial flavourings and colourings (often present in yoghurt and drinks)
All products in the Glastiegel
Our products are all filled in Braunglastiegel in pharmacist quality. This offers some advantages:
- Glass does not react with the elements. It is non-toxic, heat-stable and no particles, such as microplastics, dissolve
- Brown glass reliably protects against oxidation and UV radiation
- No oil has to be used for production
- Glass is 100 recyclable
Blog posts on probiotics
|Nutrients||Per daily dose (2 capsules)||Nrv|
|Probiot. Bacteria mixture||30.0 mg
(3 x 109 cfu)
Inulin (from the chicory), coating agent: hydroxypropyl methylcellulose (DR caps), wheat dextrin, probiotic bacterial mixture (L. acidophilus,L. bulgaricus, L. casei, L. salivarius, L. paracasei, L. rhamnosus, L. plantarum, B. infantis, B. animalis lactis, B. longum, B. breve, B. bifidum, Streptucoccus thermophilus).